My Summer Health Plan!
Food (Rough daily outline):
- Have juiced veggies or fruit smoothies once per day.
- Vegetables with every meal.
- Fruit with one meal and 2 snacks.
- Protein at two meals and one snack.
- Whole grains at two meals and one snack.
- Natural whole grains, no refined sugars or carbs.
- Replace dairy milk with almond milk.
- Replace yogurt with nonfat greek yogurt.
- Drinks: Tea, water, almond milk, juiced fruits and vegetables.
- Unlimited: vegetables, fruit, and juiced smoothies.
- Run with or walk dogs at least once daily.
- Yoga 4 times per week.
- One rest day per week.
- Two or more of the following daily.
- Kettlebell for 20 mins.
- Stationary bike for 40 minutes.
- Swimming for 1 hour.
- Skipping Rope for 10 minutes.
- Zumba or Just Dance for 40 minutes.
- Other strength training for 30 minutes.
- Buddhist meditation 20 minutes/daily.
- 8 hours of sleep a night.
- Read one book each week.
- Go on two dates with Micah every week.
- See Anna at least weekly!
21 notes ·#fitness plan#summer 2013#wellness#personal
- bananacreamcupcakes likes this
- itsallimaginary likes this
- captainofmystomach reblogged this from strong-and-stronger and added:
- miche-esme-duh likes this
- miche-esme-duh reblogged this from strong-and-stronger
- hutcher-jaw likes this
- smileteas likes this
- habitual-health likes this
- soulofawildflower likes this
- limitless-lizzie likes this
- wontquit-til-imfit likes this
- webbiednvr likes this
- beauty-and-oddness reblogged this from strong-and-stronger
- lostiin-paradise likes this
- strengthinside likes this
- healthy-veggie likes this
- strong-and-stronger posted this